Upcoming Auspicious Days
- May 26: Saka Dawa Duchen ~ Buddha’s enlightenment and parinirvana
- July 14: Chokhor Duchen ~ Buddha’s first turning of the wheel of Dharma
- October 27: Lhabab Duchen ~ Buddha’s descent from the Heaven of the Thirty-Three
Support Sakya Thupten Dargye Ling
Sakya Thupten Dargye Ling (the MN Sakya Center) relies on the generosity and support from our friends to be able to bring highly qualified Sakya Buddhist teachers to Minnesota and provide authentic teachings and to serve spiritual needs of members and the local community.
Become a member of Sakya Thupten Dargye Ling: Members offer annual dues of $35 per person or $55 per family. In appreciation, members receive the following benefits:
- Annual Member Appreciation Dinner
- Member Discount for Teachings
- Special annual member prayers by His Holiness the Sakya Trizin.
Sponsors offer a monthly pledge of $10 or more, or a yearly pledge of $120 or more. In appreciation, sponsors receive the following benefits:
- Special monthly prayers by the sanghas at Tsechen Kunchab Ling.
- All of the benefits of basic members.
Make a one-time tax-deductible donation in support of Sakya Thupten Dargye Ling general activities or building fund. Your donation may include special dedication or aspiration language.
Donate by Mail
Please mail your check with the donation form to:
P.O. Box 270346
Golden Valley, MN 55427
Support Sakya Thupten Dargye Ling by starting your shopping at smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice. AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. >> Click here to support now.